A safe place for anyone affected by domestic abuse
Threshold DAS is an organisation committed to the elimination of violence and abuse of women, men, children and young people and those who are perpetrators through effecting political, cultural, and social change.
The Core Values are principles that guide Threshold DAS internal conduct and its relationship with external agencies. These include:
- Women and children centred services;
- Support for men who are victims of abuse;
- Assistance for perpetrators to change their abusive behaviours;
- Respect for individual beliefs and value;
- Violence towards others is unacceptable;
- Equality for women;
- Commitment to breaking the cycle of abuse, promoting individual growth and development;
- Commitment to innovation, investing in staff resources;
- Commitment to working in partnership;
- Commitment to consultation and service user participation;
- Provision of services that are value for money – effective and efficient use of resources, putting public money to good use;
- Lobbying / Campaigning for rights for women.
Threshold is Pro-Women and not Anti-Men.
We care about our Service Users:
Threshold Das has an honest interest in listening to and learning from our service users. This ensures that the relationships being service users and staff are meaningful and our services are effective and successful.