** 51% of net profits of all purchases are reinvested back into supporting our community partners' to help them thrive and have a positive impact in their local community and throughout Wales #abetterwales **
Six month Yoga Philosophy group with St Davids Yoga
Lisa, from St Davids Yoga, recently completed Year 1 of a 4-year Yoga Sutra course and will be running a monthly Yoga Philosophy group in St Davids. It is ideal for those who feel they'd like to spend more time exploring this area of Yoga.
- This course will include discussion on Patanjali's Yoga Sutra, Chanting, & Asana practice - handouts and refreshments provided
- Sessions are on the first Sunday of each month from 4.00-6.30pm
- It is £100 for the complete course (6 sessions) or £20 per session
Themes to be studied:
- 2 June - Sutras 1 & 2
- 7 July - Sutras 3 & 4
- 4 Aug - Panca Vrtti (Activities of the mind)
- 1 Sept - Abhyasa & Vairagya (freedom & support)
- 6 Oct - Isvara Pranidhana (surrender to a higher power)
- 3 Nov - The Antaraya (Obstacles)
After purchasing, you will be contacted with joining details.
Lisa lives in St Davids, Pembrokeshire, and has been practising and studying Yoga for more than 19 years.