Midweek Glamping Break (Mon – Fri) saving between £75 and £125 on the listed price. (Valid for use between 16 April – 25 May, 11 June - 6 July or 3 Sept – 19 Oct 2018)
Just a few miles from Hay-on-Wye, Wye Glamping boasts breathtaking views of the Brecon Beacons and is the perfect place in which to leave your busy life behind and simply relax.
This is a luxurious bell tent camping experience, with ‘real furniture’, 100% cotton bed linen and a wood burning stove. You will be well rested after just a short stay here.
This offer is for a voucher to be redeemed with the vendor to include:
- A 4 night midweek break (Mon-Fri) date restrictions apply
- Fully furnished bell tent, sleeping up to 4
- Wood burning stove with basket of logs and firefighters
- Plenty of rugs, cushions and blankets for comfort
- Private kitchen hut at each pitch, including gas hob, fridge, all pots, pans cutlery, crockery etc.
- Tea & Coffee provisions
- Private sundeck with picnic bench and deckchairs
- Firepit/BBQ with bag of charcoal
- Private compost loo
- Modern shower block with free hot water 24/7
- Shallow stream onsite, perfect for a paddle!
- Traditional village pub serving food 3 min walk away
- Wonderful views of the Welsh Countryside!
A voucher will be emailed to you shortly after purchase.